Use the tools below to help you decide if Bellevue College is a good fit for you.
- Net Price Calculator -The Net Price Calculator allows you to enter information about yourself to find out what students like you paid to attend Bellevue College in the previous year, after taking grants and scholarship aid into account.
- College Scorecard – College Scorecards make it easier for you to search for a college that is a good fit for you. Use the College Scorecard to find out more about affordability and value of colleges you are interested in attending.
- College Navigator –This college search engine produces information relevant to admissions statistics, retention, financial aid, and academics. It also gives you another way to compare schools, find schools in your area, and determine costs associated with attending those schools.
- Paying for College – Use this website to get help in making informed financial decisions about how to pay for college, understand financial aid offers, and student loan repayment options.
- Tuition Assistance (TA) DECIDE – This dynamic information and comparison tool is designed specifically to aid participants of DoD’s Tuition Assistance (TA) program in making informed choices on schools and education programs.
- College Financing Plan -The College Financing Plan is a consumer tool that is designed to simplify information that prospective students receive about costs and financial aid so that they can make informed decisions about which post-secondary institution to attend.Students who have applied for financial aid are able to create a College Financing Plan using the Student Financial Aid Portal. If you have not applied for financial aid, but wish to access the College Financing Plan, please contact the Financial Aid Office to ask that you be added to the Student Financial Aid Portal.
Last Updated October 20, 2022