New Student Orientations are designed to introduce students to Bellevue College and assist with enrolling into the first quarter. The information covered includes: academic, intellectual, leadership, cultural, and social experiences available at Bellevue College.
Prior to attending a session
- Set up your NetID (email setup)
- Check Registration Time to make sure you can sign up for classes at orientation.
- Obtain your Math and English placement, or prerequisite verification, before attending a New Student Orientation. To obtain the appropriate placement assessment for classes, please visit our website at Math and English Placement or request the Prerequisite Check and include the appropriate documents.
Please note: All first time college students are required to arrange for both an English and math placement before registering for classes.
- Gather and bring unofficial score reports or transcripts from AP, Tech Prep, or College in the High School experiences
- Notes or lists of courses/subject areas that interest you. View course options here.
- Questions about your first quarter
Schedule a Session
We have an in person session designed to assist with navigating and utilizing our college: policies, procedures, resources, and support services.
Last Updated November 20, 2017