The BC Fitness Center is a 7,000 sq. ft. state of the art full service exercise lab. The space was remodeled in 2019 to meet the needs of HPE instructional courses, BC Athletics and the BC community at large.
- 7,000 sq. ft.
- Indoor Turf training space and sleds
- Queenax Functional Fitness
- 25 machine cardio space; Air Runners, Treadmills, Ellipticals, Rowing Ergometers, Stationary Bikes, Stair Mills
- Free Weight, Weight Machines, Olympic Platforms
How can I use the BC Fitness Center Lab?
- Take a PE Life Fitness Course– Instructional Hours scheduled between 8:30am- 2:30pm
- Open Access Hours- all BC students can sign up for Open Access hours outside of Instructional hours.
If you are passionate about personal fitness and have a desire to help others, you may want to explore the Personal Fitness Trainer (PFT) certificate. Talk with a trainer on your next visit about how they can help you or learn more about how you can get involved in the PFT program yourself. You can also learn more by visiting the Personal Fitness page or reaching out to our staff!
Faculty and Staff have many opportunities to access the fitness center, wellness activities, and staff only classes. Faculty and Staff can register to use the fitness center for $13.50 per quarter. New equipment, training staff, and locker rooms included. Sign up in person at the welcome center and then talk with Fitness Center staff on your first visits to the Fitness Center for the required paperwork and a facility tour. Please check out the faculty and staff wellness page for other resources.
Last Updated October 22, 2021