Applications developers or programmers typically write, test, and maintain detailed programs for implementation in desktop, network, and web environments. Successful programmers must be creative, use good problem-solving techniques, have a keen sense of business needs, and possess an excellent understanding of customer requirements. They must also possess the technical and functional skills to analyze, design, develop, and implement object-oriented applications for a variety of audiences. For those pursuing careers as programmers, application development skills and an understanding of specific tools and technologies continue to be the qualifications in highest demand by employers in the technology sector.
Current Programming Classes
Latest News & Trends
- Upcoming Event – Breakfast Club: Tech Talks on Tuesday, Nov. 14
- How to Become a Partner Organization for the Project Management Practicum
- The Future of Technology Programs with Director, Mark Veljkov
- Meet Blaise Mitsutama, LMS Administrator & Instructional Designer
- Early Registration Deadline is Monday, September 11
Learn Today. Use Tomorrow. Become Exceptional.
Bellevue College Continuing Education has something for you.
Flexible day, evening, and weekend offerings range from standalone courses to comprehensive certificate programs and make it easy to learn a skill today that you can apply tomorrow.
- A nice reminder. Kindness goes a long way. #WednesdayWisdom https://t.co/LRCVi6uA9J 5 hours ago
- "Office workers who exercised at lunch were more productive, less stressed and had more energy." - The Single Most… https://t.co/bdwtyD3eCd 2 days ago
- We still have plenty of classes you can sign up for this fall quarter! Check out our Friday newsletter to see what'… https://t.co/iy7CsTRJjQ 5 days ago
- This Friday The 13th, May We Be As Lucky As The Passengers Of Flight 666 To HEL https://t.co/rAxMpWEjh4 https://t.co/OUjAoGa9ru 5 days ago