Creating and sustaining a safe inclusive environment requires everyone’s help and commitment. The referral information on this page offers ways to identify and share a concern or to seek support.

If this is an emergency, please call 911.
For an immediate response to other situations, call Public Safety (425-564-2400). Fill out a referral form after any immediate action is taken.

Early Alert for Academic Support

  • BC’s Early Alert Program, a student success initiative, proactively integrates and coordinates campus programs, support services, faculty, and staff in support of closing the equity gap.
  • Faculty are encouraged to share academic based concerns such as lack of attendance, low performance on tests, missed classes or assignments, or COVID-19 related technology access.
  • Concerns will be routed to Melissa Martinez, Academic Advisor and Integrated Student Supports Workgroup Lead. Melissa will coordinate outreach efforts to contact and support the student.

COVID-19 Information Tracking Form

  • This form is to share information for COVID-19 contact tracing when an individual has been on-campus.
  • If you have questions regarding this form, please contact care@bellevuecollege.edu. Employees should contact BC Human Resources for contact tracing and support.

Concerning, Worrisome, or Threatening Behaviors

Relationship Violence, Sexual Misconduct, or Stalking

Bias Incident or Hate Crime

Academic Dishonesty and Misconduct

  • Academic dishonesty includes cheating, plagiarism, or fabricating data on an academic assignment.
  • To report alleged academic dishonesty or misconduct, please use the Academic Dishonesty Report Form.
  • If you have questions about whether a behavior is a possible violation, please contact the Manager of Student Conduct.

Student Misconduct

Child or Vulnerable Adult Abuse or Neglect

If someone tells you about abuse of anyone under 18, report.  If someone tells you about abuse of a vulnerable adult, report.  Examples include, but are not limited to, reports of a child,/student under age 18/vulnerable adult being aggressively grabbed and slapped, or a student under the age of 18/vulnerable adult submits a poem suggesting sexual abuse.

  • To report abuse or neglect contact Child Protective Services or Adult Protective Services.
  • Call 9-1-1 if a child or adult is in an emergency situation.
  • You may also call 1-866-ENDHARM (1-866-363-4276). This number is TTY-accessible.
  • Call BC Counseling Center at 425-564-5747.
  • Call BC Human Resources at 425-564-2274 to assist you in the reporting process.

Environment, Health, and Safety Concerns

Lights out in parking lots? Broken or loose tiles in court yard? Loose railing?  Cracked sidewalks?  The BC Safety Committee works toward a safe and healthful environment at the college for all faculty, staff, students, and community at large; and to oversees health and safety issues for the campus.

  • Report concerns via email to the BC Safety Committee.
  • If it is an immediate, emergency safety hazard, please contact Public Safety at 425-564-2400.

Other Concerns

If you have a concern about a member of the BC Community and are not sure where to start, contact Steven Martel (Counseling) or Megan Kaptik (Student Conduct).