Original Date: 6/14/2005 * Last Revision Effective: 4/22/2015
Policy Contact: Vice President, Information Technology Services
The following procedures are established to meet the requirements for implementing policy #5050 – Electronic Communication.
Bellevue College network and systems administrators will take appropriate protective measures to ensure the integrity of the Bellevue College administrative e-mail systems, in compliance with the Bellevue College IT security standard addressing electronic mail configuration.
All user access to Bellevue College e-mail will be governed by the Bellevue College IT security standard addressing e-mail accounts and any other applicable Bellevue College policies and standards.
Bellevue College users will follow the expectations of the Bellevue College IT security standard addressing e-mail guidelines when generating e-mail from their Bellevue College accounts.
Relevant Laws and Other Resources
- Bellevue College Policy #5050: Electronic Communication
- Bellevue College IT Security Standard: Electronic Mail Configuration
- Bellevue College IT Security Standard: E-mail Accounts
- Bellevue College IT Security Standard: E-mail Guidelines
- Bellevue College IT Security Web Site
Revision 5/21/2009; 9/11/2012; 4/22/2015
Last Updated September 17, 2018