Once you click on the programs, you will know if it is a BC faculty-led program, or a WCCCSA study abroad program.
If you want to apply for a WCCCSA study abroad program, you start by meeting with the BC WCCCSA campus coordinator, Li Liu, to learn more about the program you intend to join and ask any questions you may have.
Each campus determines admission to Study Abroad programs independently. WCCCSA programs recognize the following minimum requirements:
-minimal GPA of 2.5;
-18 years and older (check with Li if you are 17 years old by program departure; some programs allows 17-year-old to participate with signed parental waiver form)
-students have, or anticipate to finish 12 BC academic credits by the time of program departure.
Li’s office is located in R230P. She can be reached by phone at 425.564.2646 or by email at email@example.com.
Submit the following in your preliminary application to Li Liu, your campus coordinator:
- Bellevue College Study Abroad preliminary application form (Study Abroad Application Essay instruction included)
- WCCCSA medical form (pdf file)
- WCCCSA Student-Guidelines (pdf file)
- Two letters of reference, preferably coming from BC instructors
- Study Abroad Application Essay (instruction included in the preliminary application form)
- Up-to-date unofficial transcript at BC
- copy of your passport photo page (passport needs to be current and won’t expire until at least six months after you return from the program)
Last Updated October 24, 2022