Become a Master Recycler Composter this spring!
Are you passionate about the environment and want to make a positive change in your community? Concerned about climate change, but don’t know how to help?
Seattle Tilth offers three programs that empower community members to do just that! Gain expertise in food waste prevention, composting and recycling, resource conservation and soil building — then teach others. Apply for one of our master composting and recycling programs.
Find the program that’s right for you:
- For King County residents outside of Seattle and adjacent Snohomish County neighbors — training in Kirkland, outreach throughout the greater Eastside.
- Training topics include on-site composting systems for food and yard waste, curbside recycling, soil science and management, water conservation, storm water management, and natural yard care.
- For King County residents outside of Seattle and Milton — training is in Kent and outreach activities focus on South King County.
- Training topics include food waste prevention, curbside composting, recycling and solid waste management in King County.
- For Seattle residents.
- Training topics include on-site composting systems for food and yard waste, soil science and management, natural yard care and recycling.
Visit http://www.seattletilth.org/learn/mcsb for more information!
Last Updated March 9, 2016