The Diversity Caucus is an affinity group of faculty, administrators,
staff, and students at Bellevue College committed to the
improvement of the diversity profile at the college. In order to
advance its goal of improving the diversity profile of the college
such that the college is on par with premier institutions of this
nation, the Diversity Caucus will:
- Encourage its members to secure representation on all the key
committees of the college to ensure that diversity is incorporated
in all facets of campus community.
- Provide mentoring to faculty, staff, and students of color.
- Act as an umbrella organization and provide communication between
all diversity programs, committees, and initiatives of the college.
- Provide archival services for diversity programs via a website.
- Act as a central repository for issue registration and sounding
board for diversity.
- Document diversity issues in the college.
Bellevue College was previously Bellevue Community College. Read more