Writing Lab tutoring is in person in D-204 Mon – Thu 9am to 7pm and Fri 9am to 3:30pm. Online drop-in hours are Mon – Thu 3 to 7pm, Fri 1:30 to 3:30pm, and Sat & Sun 1 to 4pm. For other times, please access the Online Consortium (“eTutoring”) tutors.
Want to send in your paper now, get written feedback later?
Connect with tutors outside of Bellevue College in eTutoring
Want help with resume and cover letter content?
What can you expect from a Writing Lab tutoring session?
- We read through your paper aloud together
- We listen to your ideas and ask questions to clarify your thesis and specific goals
- We give you feedback and point out any confusing parts
- We check if your paper meets the assignment goals and explain why if it does not
- We help you learn how to correct and avoid punctuation or grammar errors
- Most one-on-one sessions last about 35 minutes
Other Writing Lab Services
Last Updated September 27, 2023