Bellevue College manages parking and offers alternatives to driving to promote a sustainable learning, working and living environment.
Programs and Projects Underway
- Parking Demand Management
- ORCA and TransitCheck Bus Program
- Car Sharing with Enterprise CarShare
- BC RideMatch
- BC RideMatch Incentives
- Transit Service Advocacy
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Bicycle Facility Improvements
- Car Sharing with Enterprise CarShare (BC Employees)
Transportation Project Updates
Bellevue College formed a Transportation Management Task Force (TMTF) in 2010 and recommended a series of initiatives that are now being implemented including: managing demand for parking through permit fees, piloting an innovative bus pass assistance program, promoting ridematching online, offering incentives for alternative commuting, creating new bicycle facilities and providing hourly car rental on campus. Learn more about options getting to BC here.