Register for College in the High School
1. New College in the High School students: Apply for Admission to Bellevue College
- New students: Apply now! Start by completing the College Admission Application.
- Returning students: No need to reapply!
2. New College in the High School students: Create your Bellevue College Student Net ID (SID).
- You will receive a welcome email with instructions to create your student Net ID.
- Your BC student email will be: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returning Student? Forgot your SID? Go to the Look Up Student ID page.
3. Meet placement and prerequisite requirements.
- Check with your high school teacher for more information.
4. Check your Bellevue College email often.
- Once your admission application is processed, you will receive all further communication via your official BC email account. Important information will be sent to your college email address including registration deadline reminders and notification and link to the student course evaluations.
- If there are questions around your college application or registration, that is how you will be contacted.
5. Register and pay for your class/es. during your open registration period. Please be aware once the college registration period for each term has ended, we cannot retroactively register students for College in the High School Courses.
Questions? Email or call email@example.com, 425-564-2026
Last Updated August 14, 2018