Spring 2020-Register for College in the High School
New CHS Students:
- Complete the College Admission Application. (No need for returning students to reapply.)
- The Application site will close on Friday, May 22, 2020 at 11:45pm
- Create your Bellevue College Account.
- You will receive a welcome email with your Student ID (SID) and Personal Identification Number (PIN), which by default is your birthday.
- Next, create your Student Network Account (NetID), which includes a Bellevue College email (firstname.lastname@example.org) this account enables you to utilize college resources such as the Library, Academic Success Center, etc.
- Placement/Prerequisites: Meet all course placement and prerequisite requirements. Check with your teacher if you have any questions.
- Email: once your NetID account has been created and processed, all further communication will come to your official BC email account.
All CHS Students
When you are ready to register, have the following information on hand:
- Steps to Register (Registration Directions)
- Registration Screenshots
- BC Student ID (SID)
- BC Personal ID (PIN)
- Class Item Number (That’s the course you will register for. Your teacher will provide the number for you.)
- Course Entry Code (A unique code that your teacher will provide.)
- Credit Card or Bank Account Number (To pay the registration fee-$200 for a 5-credit class and $240 for a 6-credit class)
Link to Registration Directions
Link to Registration Screenshots
Please be aware, once the college registration period for each term has ended, we cannot retroactively students for College in the High School Courses.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Last Updated May 21, 2020