Acceptance documents (i.e., acceptance letter, DS-2019 form, etc.) sent outside the U.S. must be sent by express mail. This is required. Our Global Initiatives office uses an express mail service – eShipGlobal – to coordinate the mailing. Please notes that this express mailing is done at your own expense.
Please follow the instructions below to request express mail service and pay for your express mail request:
Go to the UEMS to register/create and activate your account. The site works best with Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox browsers. Do not go to the FedEx or DHL sites directly. You will need these information in order to register/create your account:
- Your BC Student ID. (Hints: You can find your BC Student ID on your acceptance letter via email.)
- Mailing address
- Email address, (Hints: Put an email address that you will check often the most from now until you receive your DS-2019 form.)
- Telephone number, (Notes: The Mail Carrier will call you if there is any question about your DS-2019 package.)
- Choose “Receive a Package from Universities”.
- Go to the drop down menu called “Select State“. From the drop down list, choose “Washington, WA“.
- Select “Bellevue College” and then click on “Continue“.
- Select “International Education Office” as the department for delivery and click “Continue“.
- Complete the shipping form. Then click “Continue“.
- On the confirmation page, make sure you information is correct. Complete the credit card information form.
- Select “Confirm“.
- Upon completing the request, eShipGlobal will send you an email providing a tracking number and order details for your shipment.
- Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay or misdelivery of your documents.
- If you experience any problems when using this online express mail service or have questions about how to use this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated December 30, 2022