At BC, employees have the opportunity to grow both as individuals and as professionals.
- Book Clubs cultivate a growth mindset in a friendly, relaxed, and open atmosphere.
- Lunch and Learn events offer networking opportunities and a variety of learning opportunities that employees can apply at work or at home.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers free, confidential work/life resources.
- HR partners with TIAA-CREF to bring multiple workshops on personal finance and retirement planning.
- Developing Tomorrow’s Leaders is a set of trainings from the perspective of employees developing their leadership skills to take on higher-level roles.
- HR partners with Center of Career Connections to bring Professional Storyboarding workshop for employees.
- Ethics in Public Service workshops give employees practical tools on how to handle ethical issues when they arise in the workplace.
Current employees can view more growth opportunities in HR Training internal site.
Bellevue College Training Office
Training Office – B100
Bellevue College Human Resources
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007
Last Updated November 16, 2021