Company Name: Alliance HealthCare Services
Location: Olympia, WA
Alliance HealthCare Services has an immediate opening in Olympia, WA for a MR/CT Technologist.
- Registered in CT and MR required
- 2 years of Radiology and/or MR experience required, 1 year of CT experience preferred
- GE equipment must know
- Availability to work 30-35 hours/8 hour shifts
What do we offer?
- Competitive Compensation.
- Excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short and Long Term Disability Coverage.
- Paid time-off: vacation, sick and floating holidays.
- Referral Bonus Program.
Hours Per Week:
- Apply online via the company website
- Company Website: http://www.alliancehealthcareservices-us.com/about-us
- Email resume and cover letter
- Company Contact: Gail Vasterling at 949 242-5339 or email email@example.com
Last Updated May 2, 2018