1.WHAT LEVEL OF ENGLISH WILL I NEED?
ESL level 5/6 (Advanced) – On the Job Communications
ESL level 5/6 (Advanced) – Preparing for Work
ESL level 4/5 (Intermediate – Working in English
2. MY ENGLISH IS HIGHER THAN LEVEL 6. CAN I STILL TAKE THE CLASS?
Yes, it is possible that you could take Preparing for Work or On the Job Communications.We do not accept students who have studied in a U.S. college or university. Our classes are for pre-college level English. Check with the instructor to be sure it is the right class for you.
3. MY ENGLISH IS LOWER THAN LEVEL 4. CAN I STILL TAKE THE CLASS?
You might take more ESL classes before joining Working in English. However, you could talk to the instructor to find out if the class would be right for you.
4. I DON’T KNOW MY ENGLISH LEVEL ? WHAT SHOULD I DO?
You can take the assessment test to find out your ESL level. However, you do not have to take a test to enter this program. The instructor will help your to decide which class is best for you. Read the class information and schedule before choosing which class will be most helpful.
5. WHERE CAN I TAKE THE ESL ASSESSMENT TEST?
To find out about the next assessment date, visit the ESL program web site or Call 425-564-2171
6. HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ESL CLASSES AT BELLEVUE COLLEGE?
Visiting: R 130, Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm
Visit: Basic and Transitional Studies Department
Last Updated March 20, 2020