We offer all services in-person and online.
Schedule an in-person or online appointment using one of the links below.
TRIO is a specialized program that provides extensive academic support, financial aid guidance, and personal assistance. TRIO pairs each student with an advisor who customizes services to ensure your success at Bellevue College. Eligible students are either first-generation college students, or low-income college students, or students with disabilities.
We provide the following services:
- Academic advising and educational planning
- Personal guidance and support
- Assistance and advice with financial aid
- Transfer planning and university visits
- Study skills instruction
- Laptop and graphing calculator lending
- Scholarship search and application assistance
- Financial literacy & guidance
- Private computer lab and study area
- Workshops and events
Are you looking for a tutor? TRIO tutoring is available in person and online. Follow the link below for math, English, and science tutoring, and receive help with your homework assignments.
Tutoring Schedule For an up to date tutoring schedule contact Carrie Horton.
In person tutoring occurs in the TRIO Office suite, U218.
Donate to TRIO
TRIO is funded entirely through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education in the amount of $306,514 per year.
Website Manager: Barbara Brodsky