To qualify for the TRIO Program, a student must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be a first generation college student (neither parent has a bachelors’ degree) -or-
- Be a low-income college student (according to federal guidelines) -or-
- Have a documented disability
In addition, a prospective TRIO student must meet the following criteria:
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- A full-time student at Bellevue College
- Assessed into at least English 72 or higher
- Assessed into at least Math 70 or higher
Application Process and Form
To apply for TRIO please follow the following steps.
- Download and complete the application below.
- Email your completed application to email@example.com
- Schedule a “Join TRIO” appointment by going to this link: Appointments
- Attend your online appointment.
- Contact Barbara Brodsky if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated July 8, 2020