To protect the health and safety of the Bellevue College campus community and the public, the College requires all faculty, staff and students to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an authorized vaccine unless an individual receives an authorized exemption.
Form Submission Help Page Student Vaccination Attestation and Exemption FAQs
The college requires all employees and students to submit a COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation (Confirmation) Form.
- College employees submit the COVID-19 Employee Vaccination Attestation Form
- Students submit the COVID-19 Student Vaccination Attestation (Confirmation) Form
- Student-Employees only submit the employee form and do not have to submit a duplicate student form.
Employees and students use the COVID-19 Vaccination form to:
- Verify, confirm or attest they are fully vaccinated; or
- Request an exemption from the vaccination requirement for medical or sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Individuals who are granted an exemption and are not fully vaccinated must comply with all state, local and college guidelines.
|Vaccine||Series Dose Requirement||First Dose No Later Than||Second Dose||Complete Series||Fully Vaccinated|
|Pfizer||2 doses, 21 days apart||5/31/22||6/21/22||6/21/22||7/5/22|
|Moderna||2 doses, 28 days apart||5/24/22||6/21/22||6/21/22||7/5/22|
|Johnson & Johnson||Single dose||6/21/22||N/A||6/21/22||7/5/22|
|Full Vaccination||Approved within 1 business day
|Partial Vaccination||(Series complete: 2 week wait)||Approved within 1 business day once fully vaccinated (2-weeks after final shot in series).|
|Partial Vaccination||(Series incomplete: 1 of 2 shots)||Hold put on registration until resubmitted with information on 2nd shot and 2-week wait.|
|Exemption Request||Religious*||Approved within 1 business day of submission; **Students who submitted prior to 11/4/21 must resubmit**|
|Exemption Request||Medical**||Hold put on registration until approved. See calendar for suggested submission date.|
|Incomplete Attestation Form||Hold put on registration until approved.|
|Not Vaccinated||Denied within 24 business hours.|
**Except by some case by case per DRC
|T=0||Student puts in the request for a medical exemption on attestation form|
|T+1 day||DRC emails student with forms for their healthcare provider with 10-day deadline|
|T+11 days||Deadline is past|
|Students||U Building |
|Tuesdays and Wednesdays|
On the Ground Support Starting Sept. 21st, 2021
Multilingual language support available, contact email@example.com
Employee Vaccination Exemption Forms
Translation services are available during in-person hours by appointment.
- Employees may schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students may schedule an appointment by emailing email@example.com.
Last Updated April 8, 2022