To protect the health and safety of the Bellevue College campus community and the public, the College requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an authorized vaccine unless an individual receives an authorized exemption.
The college requires all employees to submit a COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation (Confirmation) Form.
- College employees submit the COVID-19 Employee Vaccination Attestation Form.
- Student-Employees submit the employee form.
Employees use the COVID-19 Vaccination form to:
- Verify, confirm or attest they are fully vaccinated; or
- Request an exemption from the vaccination requirement for medical or sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Individuals who are granted an exemption and are not fully vaccinated must comply with all state, local and college guidelines.
Employee Vaccination Exemption Forms
Translation services are available during in-person hours by appointment.
- Employees may schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated April 10, 2023