To protect the health and safety of the Bellevue College campus community and the public, the College requires all faculty, staff and students to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an authorized vaccine unless an individual receives an authorized exemption.
Form Submission Help Page Student Vaccination Attestation and Exemption FAQs
The college requires all employees and students to submit a COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation (Confirmation) Form.
- College employees submit the COVID-19 Employee Vaccination Attestation Form
- Students submit the COVID-19 Student Vaccination Attestation (Confirmation) Form
- Student employees must submit an employee Vaccination Attestation Form and a Student Vaccination Attestation (Confirmation) Form.
Employees and students use the COVID-19 Vaccination form to:
- Verify, confirm or attest they are fully vaccinated; or
- Request an exemption from the vaccination requirement for medical or sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Individuals who are granted an exemption and are not fully vaccinated must comply with all state, local and college guidelines.
|Employees||R Building||Wednesdays and Thursdays Sept. 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30||10am-4pm|
|Students||U Building |
|Tuesdays and Wednesdays|
On the Ground Support Starting Sept. 21st, 2021
Multilingual language support available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Vaccination Exemption Forms
Translation services are available during in-person hours by appointment.
- Employees may schedule an appointment by emailing email@example.com.
- Students may schedule an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated September 22, 2021