What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a web-based desktop app and is primarily used with Bellevue College for chats, group meetings, live events, and file sharing.
- Facilitate audio/video meetings with other users and small groups.
- Make audio or video calls with other users.
- Invite external (guest) users to be part of your Team.
- Access other Office 365 apps including Outlook, OneDrive, Word and Excel.
Teams Class Creation for Faculty
Caption Live Meetings
eLearning Quick Walk Through of the Process:
View on YouTube or Full Screen
- Inside Microsoft Teams on the Left bottom – you will find, Report a Problem Icon
- Microsoft has support site for Microsoft Products – https://edusupport.microsoft.com/support
- If you need help on using Teams, Send a ticket to ITS
- Once you get trained with Teams eLearning can answer questions on using Teams within Canvas.
Send us a Request Center ticket.
Last Updated February 18, 2021