What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a web-based desktop app and is primarily used with Bellevue College for chats, group meetings, live events, and file sharing.
- Facilitate audio/video meetings with other users and small groups.
- Make audio or video calls with other users.
- Invite external (guest) users to be part of your Team.
- Access other Office 365 apps including Outlook, OneDrive, Word and Excel.
Teams Class Creation for Faculty
Caption Live Meetings
eLearning Quick Walk Through of the Process:
View on YouTube or Full Screen
Microsoft Caption Guide
Teams can detect what’s said in a meeting and present real-time captions. If you turn on the new meeting experience, your captions will include speaker attribution. You’ll see not only what’s being said, but who’s saying it. Microsoft Guide to Teams Captions
- Inside Microsoft Teams on the Left bottom – you will find, Report a Problem Icon
- Microsoft has support site for Microsoft Products – https://edusupport.microsoft.com/support
- If you need help on using Teams, Send a ticket to ITS
- Once you get trained with Teams eLearning can answer questions on using Teams within Canvas.
Send us a Request Center ticket.
Last Updated February 18, 2021