New Faculty Orientation to Bellevue College
Our Orientation to Teaching at Bellevue College consists of:
- A required online orientation to complete in approximately three hours
- Optional meeting with Adjunct Support Lead
Please contact Taylor Dalrymple for more information about the Winter 2023 Orientation.
For new tenure-track faculty support, please email Leslie Lum.
This orientation course is designed and developed for new faculty at Bellevue College with four main goals in mind.
- Provide new faculty with essential information needed before the quarter starts
- Provide new faculty with information about campus resources that support both faculty and students
- Provide new faculty with opportunities to interact with other faculty members
- Provide new faculty with information about the culture and the organizational structure of the college
Stipend: $100 (funded by the Office of Academic Affairs) is available upon completion of the orientation evaluation. Please note that you must be teaching to qualify for the stipend.
Last Updated November 22, 2022