New Faculty Orientation to Bellevue College
In Fall quarter, we will be having two New Faculty orientations and two Technology sessions for New Faculty. See below for dates and registration links.
Monday, September 9, 12:30 – 5:00 p.m. OR
Tuesday, September 10, 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Both in Faculty Commons (D104)
This orientation course is designed and developed for new faculty at Bellevue College with four main goals in mind.
- Provide new faculty with essential information needed before the quarter starts
- Provide new faculty with information about campus resources that support both faculty and students
- Provide new faculty with opportunities to interact with other faculty members
- Provide new faculty with information about the culture and the organizational structure of the college
Stipend:$100 (funded by the Office of Academic Affairs) is available upon completion of the orientation evaluation.
Additionally, we will offer:
Getting Started with Technology
1) Audio Visual walk through of the frequently asked questions about using a podium at Bellevue College 10 – 10:30 a.m.
2) Getting Started with Canvas 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Quarterly, a one-week Online Orientation will be available for new faculty who are not able to come to campus. Please contact Archana Alwar for details.
Last Updated August 23, 2019