UPDATED: The Neurodiagnostic Technology application period has closed for 2021.
Step 1: Attend an Information Session
You must attend an Information Session to receive information on the application process and sign up for an advisory appointment. Please see the Information Session page for a link to our virtual information session. The virtual information session does not replace the need to attend an in person information session at this time, but it does provide valuable information about our program and a career as a neurodiagnostic technologist. All information sessions are currently being held via Zoom.
Step 2: Apply to Bellevue College for General Admission
If you are a current Bellevue College student, please proceed to step 3.
- The link takes you to the Apply for Admission to Bellevue College site. Follow the instructions provided and make sure to complete the application process by clicking on the Submit Button located at the bottom of the college listing of choices.
- Allow three business days for the college to process your application. The college will then send you a welcome email with your student ID and instructions for your next steps.
- The college places a $66 admission/placement fee on your account at the time we process your application. You pay this fee at the time you pay your first quarter tuition. Once paid, the fee is non-refundable.
- If you do not register for classes, you do not pay the application fee.
- Bellevue College will be transitioning to a new application system. October 31, 2021 is the final day that the current system will accept applications. No new applications will be accepted from November 1 – 7, 2021. On November 8, 2021, the new application system will open at approximately 9:00 am PST (subject to change due to the ctcLink transition).
Step 3: Complete Application for Neurodiagnostic Technology Program
The Neurodiagnostic Technology program is accepting applications via the CommonApp service. Please email Suzanne Lane, the NDT program manager (email@example.com) with any questions about the NDT application process.
Step 4: Submit Application Requirements
The following application requirements will be uploaded as attachments to your online application.
- A resume and cover letter, citing education, volunteer and work experience
- Program Specifications signed by student.
- Conviction/Criminal History Form
- Prerequisite Worksheet
Step 6: After acceptance into the program, the following information will need to uploaded into CastleBranch tracking system.
- Required Immunizations
- Immunization/Background Check Tracker ($95.75 includes cost of nationwide background check)
Applying for Additional Programs
For students applying to more than one program, please note that you will need to complete an application and pay an additional application fee for each program.
You should also know that each program has unique requirements, procedures, and application periods/deadlines. It is your responsibility to make sure that your application is complete and submitted before each deadline.
Last Updated October 7, 2021