Application for Fall 2019
April 1, 2019 through June 7, 2019
Step 1: Attend an Information Session
You must attend an Information Session to receive information on the application process and sign up for an advisory appointment. Out-of-state applicants should contact us.
Step 2: Apply to Bellevue College for General Admission
If you are a current Bellevue College student, please proceed to step 3.
- The link takes you the Washington State Community and Technical College Web Admissions Center. Follow the Quick Start Instructions provided on the site. Make sure to complete the application process by clicking on the Submit Button located at the bottom of the college listing of choices.
- Allow 1-3 business days for the Welcome Center to process your application. We send you a Welcome Letter email with instructions for your next steps.
- The college places a $55 admission/placement fee on your account at the time we process your application. You pay this fee at the time you pay your first quarter tuition. Once paid, the fee is non-refundable.
Step 3: Complete a Request for Transfer Credit
If you are transferring credits to Bellevue College from another college, please complete a:
Step 4: Complete Application for Neurodiagnostic Technology Program
Step 5: Submit Application Requirements
The following application requirements should be provided in an envelope with your name and NDT Application printed on it. Application packet should include:
- A resume and cover letter, citing education, volunteer and work experience
- WritePlacer results (minimum score of 4 required)
- Program Specifications signed by a licensed healthcare provider and student
- Conviction/Criminal History Form
- Prerequisite Worksheet
Mail or hand-deliver your completed application to:
Neurodiagnostic Technology Program
Health Science, Education & Wellness Institute, T208
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007
**NDT Admission Requirements must be post marked by the application deadline. We will not accept faxes.
Step 6: Once accepted into the program, the following information will need to uploaded into CastleBranch tracking system.
- Place Order
- Package Code: BB83
- Required Immunizations
- Certified National Background Check
Applying for Additional Programs
For students applying to more than one program, please note that you will need to complete an application and pay an additional application fee for each program.
You should also know that each program has unique requirements, procedures, and application periods/deadlines. It is your responsibility to make sure that your application is complete and submitted before each deadline.
Last Updated May 2, 2019