How to Apply
Application for Fall 2015
September 1, 2014 – April 17, 2015
Step 1: Attend an Information Session
You must attend an Information Session to receive information on the application process and sign up for an advisory appointment. Out-of-state applicants should contact us.
Step 2: Complete the Neurodiagnostic Technology Application
- Complete the online application
- Pay $40 non-refundable Application Fee
Note: Applications will not be processed until this fee has been paid.
- Mail or hand-deliver your completed application along with:
- Sealed, official transcripts (Bellevue College transcripts not required)
- A resume and cover letter, citing education and work experience
- One reference letter from a current or pertinent employer or instructor
- Program Specifications signed by a licensed healthcare provider and student
- Immunization Requirements
- Certified National Background Check
Step 3: Submit Application Materials
Mail or hand-deliver your completed application to:
Neurodiagnostic Technology Program
Health Science, Education & Wellness Institute, R130
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007
Applying for Additional Programs
Some students apply for more than one program. For instance, you might want to apply for the Radiation Therapy, Nursing, and Diagnostic Ultrasound programs. If you would like to do this, please note that you will need to complete an application and pay an additional fee for each program.
You should also know that each program has unique requirements, procedures, and application periods/deadlines. It is your responsibility to make sure that your application is complete and submitted before each deadline.