REVISED March 30, 2023: The 2022 Neurodiagnostic Technology application period has closed. The 2023 application period will open on May 11, 2023.
Step 1: Attend an Information Session
You must attend an Information Session to receive information on the application process and sign up for an advisory appointment. Please see the Information Session page for a link to our virtual information session. The virtual information session does not replace the need to attend an in person information session at this time, but it does provide valuable information about our program and a career as a neurodiagnostic technologist. All information sessions are currently being held via Zoom.
Step 2: Apply to Bellevue College for General Admission
- You will need to apply to BC if you are a new student (first time Bellevue College Applicant). If you have applied before or have taken courses at BC, apply again if you:
- Applied before 2019 OR
- Attended a program that did not collect residency information (non-credit classes, continuing education, College in the High School, CTE/Tech Prep, Running Start 2019 or earlier)
- Admission applications are typically processed within 2–3 business days. You will be notified by email once you are admitted and informed of the next steps. Your admission letter also includes your ctcLink ID and information about the next steps and how to set up your BC NetID (email).
- Take note of your ctcLink ID #. You will need to enter this on your online program application through CAS.
- There is $66.00 application fee which will be charged only if you will register for classes. For example if you get accepted to the program this fee will be added to your first quarter classes. No fee will be charged if you don’t register for classes.
Step 3: Complete Application for Neurodiagnostic Technology Program
The Neurodiagnostic Technology program is accepting applications via the CommonApp service. Please email Suzanne Lane, the NDT program manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions about the NDT application process.
Step 4: Submit Application Requirements
Step 6: After acceptance into the program, the following information will need to uploaded into CastleBranch tracking system.
Applying for Additional Programs
For students applying to more than one program, please note that you will need to complete an application and pay an additional application fee for each program.
You should also know that each program has unique requirements, procedures, and application periods/deadlines. It is your responsibility to make sure that your application is complete and submitted before each deadline.
Last Updated May 5, 2023