If you are ready to apply for the OLS Bellevue College program, complete the following steps. Please note: Students enter the program in the fall quarter of each academic year.
Step 1: Attend an OLS Information Session
Step 2: Apply to OLS
- Priority Admissions: Feb 1
- Regular Admissions:
April 1Deadline extended to April 15
- Late Admissions:
July 1Deadline extended to July 15
Application materials required for your application to be considered:
- Mail your student-completed application with a check for the non-refundable $60 application fee. In addition to mailing in your application materials, please email a copy to email@example.com.
- Have two online references submitted to OLS. Please direct your references to the following link to complete the
required form: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/ols/application-process/recommendation-form/
- Educational Documentation (e.g., most recent IEP with IQ score)
Evaluation documents must provide an IQ score of 70 or above, and academic levels in reading, writing, and math at a fourth grade level or higher.
- Provide High School Transcripts (and college transcripts if applicable).
Due to the requirements under the Stay Home, Stay Healthy order, in addition to mailing in your application, please email a copy of all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: In-Person Assessments
- Applicants who meet the above requirements will be invited to an in-person assessment to measure a variety of baseline skills that are essential to being successful in the program.
Financial Aid and Scholarships are available for students in the OLS Bellevue College Program. To learn more, please visit our Financial Aid Page.
Last Updated June 9, 2020