If you are ready to apply for the OLS Bellevue College program, complete the following steps. Please note: Students enter the program in the fall quarter of each academic year.
Step 1: Attend an OLS Information Session
Step 2: Apply to OLS
- Priority Admissions: April 1st
Late Admissions: July 1stNEW Extended Admissions Deadline: July 10th, 12PM
This year’s snow meant many schools extended the school year into late June. As a courtesy to give you additional time to get your application materials in, we’ve extended our application deadline for the 2019-20 academic year to July 10. Applications must be received by noon on July 10 to be considered for admissions.
Application materials required for your application to be considered:
- Mail your student-completed application with a check for the non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Have two online references submitted to OLS. Please direct your references to the following link to complete the
required form: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/ols/application-process/recommendation-form/
- Provide Evaluation Documentation of an IQ score above 70, and a reading, writing, and math level of 4th grade or higher.
- Provide High School Transcripts (and college transcripts if applicable).
Step 3: In-Person Assessments
- Applicants who meet the above requirements will be invited to an in-person assessment to measure a variety of baseline skills that are essential to being successful in the program.
Financial Aid and Scholarships are available for students in the OLS Bellevue College Program. To learn more, please visit our Financial Aid Page.
Last Updated July 1, 2019