If you are ready to apply for the OLS Bellevue College program, complete the following steps. Please note: Students enter the program in the fall quarter of each academic year.
Step 1: Attend an OLS Information Session
Step 2: Apply to OLS
- Priority Admissions: April 1st
- Final Admissions: July 1st
Application materials required for your application to be considered:
- Mail your student-completed application with a check for the non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Have two online references submitted to OLS. Please direct your references to the following link to complete the
required form: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/ols/application-process/recommendation-form/
- Provide Evaluation Documentation of an IQ score above 70, and a reading, writing, and math level of 4th grade or higher.
- Provide High School Transcripts (and college transcripts if applicable).
Step 3: In-Person Assessments
- Applicants who meet the above requirements will be invited to an in-person assessment to measure a variety of baseline skills that are essential to being successful in the program.
Last Updated July 3, 2018