College is Possible!
The College Bound Resource Fair is a unique event created specifically for people with disabilities who aspire to become college students and the families and educators in their lives. This FREE event includes presentations from college programs, and resources to help you make your college journey a success.
College Bound 2023
Thank you to all our presenters, vendors and attendees for making the 2023 College Bound Resource Fair a success!
Sign up for the College Bound Newsletter to stay informed about next year’s event.
2023 Event Details:
Keynote Speaker: Sara Sanders Gardner
Neurodiversity Navigators Bellevue College
Occupational & Life Skills (OLS) Bellevue College
Achieve at Highline College
ROAR Washington State University
Student Panel, facilitated by Pilar Lopez
Download the 2023 Presenter and Vendor Contact List.
- Achieve, Highline College
- Bellevue College Workforce Education
- College Living Experience
- DO-IT, University of Washington
- Delphi Young Adults
- Eaton Arrowsmith
- Enigmas ASD Services
- MV Transportation
- Neurodiversity Navigators Bellevue College
- Occupational & Life Skills Bellevue College
- Social Skills Laboratory, PLLC
- ROAR, Washington State University
- The Polytech
Last Updated May 18, 2023