It will be up to you to apply for Work-Study jobs. However, the Bellevue College Center for Career Connections can help you do that. If you want an appointment with a Work-Study specialist, you can call 425.564.2279 or e-mail email@example.com
Here is a quick overview of the process of applying for Work-Study jobs:
- Step 1: Student completes FAFSA and Bellevue College Financial Aid Application.
- Step 2: After receiving a Financial Aid award letter, student completes the Work-Study Application.
- Step 3: Student informed of eligibility by email and invited to Work-Study Orientation. If student is ineligible, student can contact Financial Aid for details
- Step 4: Student attends Work-Study Orientation, creates an account on CONNECT, and uploads resume. If student needs help with resume, they should consult our Resume Essentials guide and call 425.564.2279 for an appointment.
- Step 5: Student applies for Work-Study positions. Students can apply to no more than 6 on-campus Work-Study positions per quarter. There is no limit on the number of off-campus positions for which they can apply.
- Step 6: Once hired, Work-Study is added to student’s Financial Aid. Student starts work and collects paychecks.
Last Updated September 11, 2017