It will be up to you to apply for Work-Study jobs. However, the Bellevue College Center for Career Connections can help you do that.
Here is a quick overview of the process of applying for Work-Study jobs:
- Step 1: Student completes FAFSA.
- Step 2: After receiving a Financial Aid award letter, student completes the Work-Study Interest form
- Step 3: Student logs in to Handshake with their BC network login and uploads a resume. If a student needs help with creating or revising their resume, they should consult our Resume Essentials guide or make an appointment with career specialist.
- Step 4: Student must attend the work-study virtual information session and apply for Work-Study positions.
- Step 5: Once hired for a Work-Study position, Work-Study funding is added to the student’s financial aid awards. The student starts working and collects paychecks.
Last Updated July 26, 2022