Employees are your most important asset. Are you investing in them like you invest in other parts of your business? Decreasing employee turnover in this more competitive economy can increase your success and profitability. Employees leave a company for many reasons – poor management, lack of advancement opportunities, lack of connection to the company vision, job mismatch and more. Providing training and development workshops for your employees can help reduce your turnover in many ways.
Bellevue College’s Business Training Institute (BTI) provides custom and off-the-shelf corporate group training workshops that help corporations and nonprofits meet today’s business challenges and adapt to the rapidly changing world. BTI provides:
- Professional assessment of your organization’s learning needs.
- Customized programs tailored to your unique needs, KPI’s, and business objectives.
- Practical, real-world training with industry specific scenarios.
- Workshops incorporating your culture and industry language.
- Pre and post training evaluations to prove effectiveness.
- Learning aids to take away and use again.
- Facilitators who are industry professionals.
- Workshops delivered at your site, online or at our North Bellevue campus.
- A part of the insights and learning of the third largest institution of higher education in the state.
What Makes BTI Different:
- We offer training in both technical skills and soft skills.
- Bellevue College is a Technical Center of Excellence.
- We offer total training needs.Professional Development
- Front-line Leadership
- Technical Front-End and Back-End Skills
- One rate for the instructor and the materials.
- Flexibility. We can offer workshops in your location or ours.
BTI provides workshops on:
Make your organization as strong as it can be with your people and our training and development resources. Make strong teams, dynamic contributors and effective leaders with us.
Read frequently asked questions about the Business Training Institute here.
Want more information? Email the Business Training Institute at email@example.com.
Last Updated May 23, 2017