The Continuing Education unit of Bellevue College serves the needs of businesses, industries and the surrounding community through high-quality, in-demand programs. Courses are taught by reputable instructors who bring their professional experiences to you. Continuing Education facilitators go beyond teaching theories, and focus on real-world scenarios that are relevant to their student’s work.
Bellevue College CE offers the most comprehensive selection of courses among technical and community colleges in Washington State. This selection provides a wide array of opportunities for the lifelong learner to develop business acumen, acquire technical skills, or take courses for personal enrichment.
- More than 1,900 classes are taught each year.
- Options range from 3-hour workshops to 10-week courses.
- New courses start throughout the quarter.
If you have an idea for a new course you’d like to teach at Bellevue College Continuing Education, we’d like to see your proposal. Read more. . .
Certificate programs provide professional credentials, along with the most in-demand skills that business and technology companies seek in today’s job candidates. These programs have been designed by working professionals for working professionals
and offer hands-on instruction in current skills that transfer directly to the workplace.
- Programs can be completed in 12–24 months.
- Classes are offered during the day, evening, and weekend.
- Take one class a week or attend full-time.
Continuing Education classes are available at various locations throughout the Eastside, including our North Campus, which also houses the following resources:
- Customized training programs for the business community provided through our Business Training Institute (BTI)
- Life Sciences Informatics
- For adults with cognitive disabilities, the associate degree program in occupational and life skills, which includes an employment internship
- A test center that provides assessments as well as proctored and ACT tests in a range of fields
- TELOS classes for retirees
- Poppinjay’s Café
Bellevue College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, language, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, including gender identity or expression, disability, or age in its programs and activities. Please see policy 4150 at www.bellevuecollege.edu/policies/. The following people have been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies: Title IX Coordinator, 425-564-2641, Office C227, and EEOC/504 Compliance Officer, 425-564-2266, Office R130.