If you’re a future student who has questions about the admissions process, or any of the steps listed on our Future Students page, we’re available to help! Please be sure to first watch our Information Session video and attend an Information Session Q&A.
Ways to contact us:
- Drop into one of our scheduled Drop-in Hours on Teams,
- Chat with us on Teams,
- Email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Text us at (833) 227-4551
See drop-in and chat hours and directions below.
Future Student Q&A Drop-in Hours
Join us Thursdays from 5:00-6:00 PM to ask any questions you have about applying to the Neurodiversity Navigators program.
- Drop-in via Teams video or audio call during our scheduled hours
- Come prepared with your questions
- Parents are welcome to attend with students!
Chat with us!
We’re available to answer your questions on Mondays-Fridays from 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
To ask your question:
- Click the green “Chat with us!” button below
- You’ll be taken to the “Ask Nav-A-Gator!” team on Microsoft Teams. You may need to sign up for Teams for free first, if you do not already have an account. You can also download the Teams app for free.
- For security reasons, you will need to request access to join this group and post your question.
- After your request is granted, click the purple “New conversation” button in the bottom left of the page. It looks like this:
- Type out your questions to us. Be sure to hit send!
- We’ll get back to you very shortly!
Email or Text us
Email or Text us any time to ask your questions. Parents and other support persons are also welcome to email us with any questions they or you have about entry into the Neurodiversity Navigators program.
Text us at (833) 227-4551Send us an email
Support with using Microsoft Teams
If you’ve not used Microsoft Teams before, you are able to use it for free, even if your Bellevue College account isn’t set up yet.
- You can sign up for free here: https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/work-remotely
- You will need to download the app for free here: https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads
- Let us know via email (email@example.com) if you have any questions or if you run into any technical issues!
Last Updated June 9, 2021