If you have questions about the admissions process, or any of the steps listed on our Future Students page, we’re available to help!
First, be sure to watch the program videos, and read through the Frequently Asked Questions. (Learning from our website, if possible, will help us spend our time supporting students!) Then, Email, Text, or Chat with us or come to a New Student Drop-In Meeting to get your questions answered and ensure you are following the steps! (More information below.)
Email, Text, or Chat With Us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Text Us at (833) 227-4551
New Student Drop-In Support
- Have questions after watching our videos, attending a Q&A Information Meeting, and reading through our Frequently Asked Questions?
- Have you tried emailing, chatting, and texting us, and still need help?
- Need more support with the application process (found on the Future Students page)?
Days and Times
The first and third Monday of each month February through June, 4:30-5:15 PM.
On Campus in the Neurodiversity Center (B131) and Virtually on Microsoft Teams.
- Feb. 5
- Feb. 19
- March 4
- March 18
- April 1
- April 15
- May 6
- May 29
- June 3
- June 17
Other ways to contact us
Chat with us!
We’re available to answer your questions on Mondays-Fridays from 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
To ask your question:
- Click the green “Chat with us!” button
- Request access when you reach the “Ask Nav-A-Gator” page.
- When your request is granted, click the purple “New conversation” button at the bottom of the page. It looks like this:
- Type out your questions to us. Be sure to hit send!
- We’ll get back to you very shortly!
Email or Text us
Email or Text us any time to ask your questions. Parents and other support persons are also welcome to email us with any questions they or you have about entry into the Neurodiversity Navigators program.
Text us at (833) 227-4551 (please note – this number is text only, it does not accept calls)
Support with using Microsoft Teams
If you haven’t used Microsoft Teams before, you are able to use it for free, even if your Bellevue College account isn’t set up yet.
- Sign up for Teams for free if you do not already have an account.
- Download the Teams app for free.
- Let us know via email (email@example.com) if you have any questions or if you run into any technical issues!
Last Updated July 16, 2023