Registration is currently CLOSED for FALL and WINTER QUARTER. We will open registration again for WINTER CLASSES but, we are currently moving to a new system. Please see our website around mid November for more details. Winter Qtr starts JANUARY 3, 2022.
Bellevue College provides English language classes to students with a college or career goal. Students learn reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to develop communication skills for education and work. Successful students will participate in online classes and complete online work every quarter: fall, winter and spring; summer classes are optional.
- Immigrants, refugees or U.S. Citizens over 18 years of age whose first language is not English.
- We do not serve tourists or people with Foreign Student Visas ( J-1, F-1, M-1, B-1 or B-2). International students should check the English Language Institute: ELI Website
The ESL program offers day and evening courses. Winter 2022 classes start January 3rd. All new students will attend Readiness Classes for two hours a day and two days a week. You will choose the time and we will choose the days, based on your level. View your schedule here. Start your class and email your instructor on CANVAS once you are registered.
- $25 per quarter
- Pay online or you can pay by phone 425-564-2309
- Help with payments (Tuition Waivers) is available with a: Quest card, unemployed, DSHS, SSI, WIC, HUD, Free or reduced lunch, or have a letter from a community organization. Please complete the tuition waiver form here.
WORKFORCE EDUCATION: If you’re receiving Basic Food or cash assistance from DSHS, Workforce Education may be able to help pay for textbooks, childcare, and transportation – apply online to see if you qualify.
- All English as a Second Language (ESL) students are required to complete the CASAS Assessment (test). However, due to COVID-19 protocols, no CASAS exams are happening at this time. You can apply to the program without completing a CASAS test. More details will come about the CASAS test.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: 425-564-2109
Last Updated October 14, 2021