Current Status of Funding Programs:
- WorkFirst is currently accepting applications
- Worker Retraining is currently accepting applications
- Opportunity Grant is currently accepting applications
- Basic Food Employment & Training (BFET) is currently accepting applications
Step 1: Attend one of the weekly Workforce Education Info Sessions
Sessions start promptly at 2:30 pm. No late entries – please arrive early and allow yourself time to locate the room. $2 parking fee (pay stations accept exact change, cash or credit/debit, no coins). See the Bellevue College Parking Map for locations of parking lots. No appointment is needed!
Every Tuesday* at 2:30pm:
Jan. 9 – March 13 in room L 214
Bring writing materials (pen/pencil and paper), know your Social Security Number, and bring your calendar so you can make an advising appointment.
At the end of the info session there will be an opportunity to sign up for an advising appointment with a Workforce Education advisor.
*PLEASE NOTE there will be no info session the week before next quarter begins (March 27) or during the first week of the quarter (April 3).
Step 2: Come to your advising appointment
Make sure to bring necessary documents (you will receive a ‘what to bring’ list at the info session).
- For all appointments come to B131 – the nearest parking is the 5th floor of the Parking Garage ($2.00 fee)
Last Updated January 30, 2018