Welcome to Workforce Education
You may be eligible for college tuition and education & career planning!
Why Workforce Education (WE)?
Our programs help people get the skills they need through Bellevue College’s professional-technical programs to enter or re-enter the workforce.
- WE offers high-touch advising and college navigation.
- WE programs provide “jump start” funding and assistance with applying for additional financial aid.
- WE advisors coordinate with DSHS and Employment Security to support students with keeping their benefits while in training.
- BFET (Basic Food Employment & Training) – for people receiving federal food assistance from DSHS
- Opportunity Grant – for people with limited income and limited college credits
- Worker Retraining – for people who are on unemployment insurance (UI) or exhausted UI; veterans discharged in the past 48 months; active duty military with separation orders; or displaced homemakers due to divorce or death of a spouse in the past 48 months
- WorkFirst – for parents who are receiving TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- Education and employment resources for King County Housing Authority (Eastside) residents
- Employment services for all Workforce Education students (resumes, interviews, job search)
Interested in Workforce Education funding and services?