How To Enroll

Home  |  Course Description   |   Frequently Asked Questions    |    How to Enroll    |   Course Flyer   |    Contact Us

Accelerated Courses are available in the fall, winter and spring quarters. Students must have placement into English 092/093.

  1.  Go to the following link:
  2.   Find the quarter you’d like to register for.
  3.  Click “English” for English composition classes, and scroll down for the class you’d like to register for

Last Updated May 25, 2022