Important For Winter Quarter 2016:
- Login to your Canvas class the first day classes start.
- It is very important to attend all your classes from the very first day.
- Read your class syllabus and let your instructor know if you have questions.
- If you know ahead of time that you will miss class, it is critical that you contact your instructor before the quarter starts. Here is a link to the employee directory.
- If you do not contact the instructor beforehand and you do not login to an online/hybrid course within the first two days of the quarter, your instructor may request that you be automatically withdrawn from the class.
- If you are dropped, it will be no later than the fifth business day of the quarter and you will receive a 100% refund minus a drop-processing fee.
Canvas is our online learning management system where you will access your online, hybrid and web enhanced classes, complete learning activities and assessments and communicate with instructors.
Technology Services for Students
If you need help, you can either submit a request ticket at Technology Help Request or call 425-564-HELP (4357)