Register now for Winter Quarter 2018! Registration begins November 13th. The last day to register online is January 1st, 2018.
- Instructor permission to register late begins the first day of the quarter, January 2nd
- Instructor permission to register late ends at 3pm on January 8th
- More information at: http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/enrollment/deadlines
At Bellevue College, History courses may be counted as either Social Science or Humanities credits in fulfillment of degree requirements.
Special offerings for Winter 2018 include:
- INTER 165: “Coming to America: History and Literature of Immigration to the U.S.” This Interdisciplinary Studies course combines HIST 246: History of Immigration to the U.S. with ENGL 101 or ENGL 201 for a 10 credit course with History professor Dr. Brian Casserly and English professor Hyesu Park. Meets Monday – Friday from 10:30 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
- HIST 214: Pacific Northwest History with Dr. Brian Casserly, Monday – Friday 8:30 – 9:20 a.m.
Special offerings for Spring 2018 include:
- HIST 150: African American History with Dr. Terry Anne Scott, ONLINE
- HIST 205: History of World War II with Dr. Brian Casserly, Monday – Friday 11:30 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
Special offerings for Fall 2018 include:
- HIST 185: History of Latin America with Dr. Sabrina Sanchez
- HIST 250: U.S. Military History with Dr. Brian Casserly