Register now for Fall Quarter 2017! Registration begins May 15th. The last day to register online is September 17th, 2017.
- Instructor permission to register late begins the first day of the quarter, September 18th
- Instructor permission to register late ends at 3pm on September 22nd
- More information at: http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/enrollment/deadlines
At Bellevue College, History courses may be counted as either Social Science or Humanities credits in fulfillment of degree requirements.
Special offerings for Fall 2017 include:
- HIST 185: History of Latin America with Dr. Sabrina Sanchez, Monday – Friday 9:30 – 10:20 a.m.
Special offerings for Winter 2018 include:
- HIST 246: History of Immigration to the U.S. with Dr. Brian Casserly, Monday – Friday 10:30 a.m. – 12:20 p.m. as an Inter-disciplinary History & English course called “Coming to America: The History & Literature of Immigration to the U.S.”
- HIST 214: Pacific Northwest History with Dr. Brian Casserly, Monday – Friday 8:30 – 9:20 a.m.
Special offerings for Spring 2018 include:
- HIST 150: African American History with Dr. Terry Anne Scott, ONLINE
- HIST 205: History of World War II with Dr. Brian Casserly, Monday – Friday 11:30 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.