**The Social Science Division office is closed effective March 17, 2020 until further notice. The Social Science staff will continue to work remotely to serve our community through alternate means during regular working hours.**
Closing the division office door is not a decision that has been made lightly. We believe it is our responsibility to follow public health guidelines regarding COVID-19, and the recommendation of our Acting President, Dr. Kristen Jones.
- Registration is still open at our website: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/registration/
- Admissions questions? From now until March 27, BC will offer a chat service with BC Ambassadors here: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/admissions/
- For continuing updates on Bellevue College’s response to COVID-19, visit here: https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/publicsafety/flu/
- Spring Quarter 2020 will start online on April 8th.
You Are Welcome Here
Bellevue College and the Social Science Division do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, language, ethnicity, religion, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, including gender identity or expression, disability, or age in its programs and activities. Please see policy 4150 at www.bellevuecollege.edu/policies/.
The following people have been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies:
- Title IX Coordinator, 425-564-2641, Office C227;
- EEOC/504 Compliance Officer, 425-564-2178, Office R130.
For BC’s detailed equal opportunity statement, please see https://www.bellevuecollege.edu/equal/
Please Note: Our Division website and related program webpages undergo frequent updates & revisions, but contact us if you see any errors or have any questions.