Welcome to International Education and Global Initiatives!
Bellevue College is the proud recipient of the 2004 Senator Paul Simon Award for exemplary campus Internationalization. This accomplishment underscores our values as a college and highlights the decade-long effort by Bellevue faculty, administrators, and staff to pursue the goals of Internationalization the process of integrating an international, intercultural, and/or a global dimension into the service functions of the college.
In the last 5 years, Bellevue College has maintained its place among the top 20 international-hosting community colleges in the nation. Bellevue has benefit from its diverse community and the support of the administration and the Board of Trustees. As a result Bellevue has decided to consolidate and extend its progress to pursue a new vision for comprehensive international education that integrates an international dimension into our teachings, activities, and administration with the aim of becoming a regional center for international education and global initiatives.
- International Recruitment
- International F-1 Students Admission and Outreach
- Academic and Immigration Services
- International Business Profession Program
- International High School Completion
- International Students Resources Services (Housing, Health Insurance, Activities, Club Activities, etc.)