- A completed International Student Application Form;
- A non-refundable application fee of $50;
- A non-refundable fee of $21 for placement testing and checking prerequisites;
- A non-refundable Express Mailing fee of $70;
- A copy of passport photo page, (the page with your full name, date of birth, your picture);
- A copy of your current or last attended school’s transcript;
- Other documents may be required depending on your program type (see the list below) and visa type (applying for F-1, etc.)
Study English (ESL) at Bellevue College!
Complete a degree at Bellevue College! We have associate’s degree programs, bachelor’s degree programs, and undergraduate certificates.
A one-year, college-level program improves overall English ability, skills, and knowledge for students and career professionals.
Short-term programs that provide English instruction and various cultural activities and excursions. These programs are not eligible for an F-1 student visa.
Last Updated January 26, 2018