The library remains closed to the public. We are offering curbside pickup and reference assistance is available from BC librarians Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5 pm via our Ask a Librarian service. This service is staffed by non-BC librarians when we are not available.
While the physical library is closed due to COVID, there are additional days that the librarians and employees are off.
- Fall quarter break: December 11 – January 3
- January 18: Holiday- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 11: College Issues Day
- February 15: Holiday- Presidents’ Day
- March 2: Professional Development Day
Last Updated January 4, 2021