Parking permits for the 2021-2022 school year expire on 6/30/22. Employees may obtain their 2022-2023 school year parking permit online beginning 6/24/22.
Employees not teaching/working on campus during the Summer 2022 quarter may postpone their permit purchase until the beginning of Fall quarter (sale starts 9/15/22).
Current parking permits are valid until 6/30/22
2022-2023 permits are required in employee/visitor lots starting 7/06/22 and will beavailable for purchase starting 6/24/2022.
Beginning July 1, 2022, parking permits will be required 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to park on campus.
Permits are to be placed on the inside of the windshield on the driver’s side in the bottom corner.
Beginning July 1, 2022, a valid Bellevue College parking permit or disability placard is required 7 days a week, Sunday through Saturday, 24 hours a day in order to park on Main Campus. Please note that a valid Washington State disability placard or license plate is sufficient for use in any lot on campus and an additional Bellevue College permit is not required under Washington State law.
- Employee parking permits are also VALID in the Daily Metered parking lots 12 and 16, on the top floor of the parking garage (P-5), and in the General/Discount parking lots 1, 3, and 5
- Employee parking permits are NOT VALID in student parking lots (including the 1st-4th floors of the parking garage).
- Please refer to the parking map for lot locations.
- 2022-23 parking permits should be purchased online and may only be paid via payroll deduction. Employees requiring special accommodation should visit Public Safety.
- Public Safety is now located in (B132)
- Permits are NOT available at Payroll or Student Financial Services.
- To order an employee permit have the following information:
- Your employee ID number
- Your mailing address
- Your email address
- The license plate, make, model, color, and registered owner’s name for all vehicles to be registered with the permit.
- To add or change vehicle information after completing a transaction, contact Public Safety at email@example.com
- Refunds for parking permits (quarterly and daily) are only available in special circumstances through an appeal to the Director of Public Safety or his/her designee and if approved, will be refunded as follows:
- 100% of initial charge minus $5 when the paperwork is submitted by the fifth instructional day of the quarter
- 50% of initial charge when the paperwork is submitted between the sixth instructional day and the twentieth calendar day of the quarter
- Refunds will be processed once your physical permit is returned to the Public Safety Office in B132
- If your parking permit is not received by the Public Safety Office by the twentieth calendar day of the quarter, your request for a refund will be denied
Lots and Transferability:
Permits are static cling and transferable between registered vehicles. Only one permit can be ordered per employee. The employee who ordered the permit is responsible for the vehicle in which the permit is displayed. A secondary permit (paper one) can be obtained upon request from the Public Safety Office (B132).
Beginning July 1, 2022, parking permits will be required 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to park on campus. For further information, see email from Dennis Curran, VPAS, sent to all employees on June 3, 2022.
The cost of a parking permit depends on employee type.
- Union employees: refer to your respective CBA for information on cost.
- Exempt employees: the cost of an employee parking permit is $65 per quarter. Exempt employees eligible for benefits also receive a $50 stipend each quarter to offset the cost of commuting.
- Part-time hourly employees: the cost of an employee parking permit is $65 per quarter. Part-time hourly employees who purchase a parking permit prior to end of the 2nd pay period each quarter also receive a $50 stipend each quarter to offset the cost of commuting.
- Student employees: not eligible for an employee parking permit. Exception: students working during the Summer quarter who are not taking classes may apply for a temporary employee permit on the website.
Daily Parking Permits:
Metered daily parking is also available for $2 per day at pay stations in lots 12 and 16, the top floor of the garage, and in the B132 lobby. Metered daily parking receipts are valid only in Student and Daily Metered lots. Employee parking permits are also VALID on visitor/metered parking lots 12 and 16, on the top floor of the parking garage (P-5), and in general/discount parking lots 1, 3, and 5. To use a daily parking permit in an Employee lot, purchase a $2.00 daily parking permit and take it to Public Safety in the B132 lobby to receive an employee stamp.
Before purchasing a permit, consider alternative modes of transportation!Save time and money by leaving your car at home. Consider an ORCA bus pass (renews automatically with payroll contributions starting July 1st), carpooling, or even riding a bicycle to work. See below for more information on alternative transportation options.
Don’t want to pay for parking? Try:
- ORCA Card: Eligible employees may purchase a bus pass (great value!)
- Carpool parking: Split the cost of a parking pass with another person and get premium parking on the 1st floor of the parking garage. To obtain a carpool permit, visit Public Safety in B132.
- Bicycling: Check out area bike maps to find your route, locate parking and showers when you arrive, and track down the repair station north of the bus shelter.
Need help with your commute?
Contact Transportation Assistance to learn more about your commuting options and figure out the best way for you to get to campus!
Main Campus Parking Lots. Information subject to change. Check entrance sign at lots for current restrictions.
If you have any questions, please contact our Parking Guide Lead, Nataliya Perelomova, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you,Ross V.
Ross Villegas, M.Ed.
Director of Public Safety
(425) 564-5710 | email@example.com
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Room B132
Bellevue, Washington 98007
In order to purchase a student or employee parking pass, you should have your vehicle and payment information available, as well as your student or employee identification number. Be sure to include your correct and up to date email and mailing address.
Your payment confirmation and Temporary permit will be mailed to the email address provided.
If you are unable to access a printer, please come to Public Safety in B132 and we would be happy to print it out for you.
To pay your citation online please have your license plate and citation number available. If you no longer have your original citation, please call Public Safety and the citation number can be provided to you.
- All visitors may purchase Daily or Weekly parking passes from parking stations located in Daily Metered parking lots 12, 16 and the 5th floor of the parking garage. Daily passes may be used in any Student or General parking area.
- Vehicles with properly displayed daily or weekly metered passes may park in any Student or General parking lot.
- Vehicles with properly displayed Employee permits, Student Quarterly Everyday and Metered Daily Permits may park in visitor and general parking lots (**Discount permits are not valid in Visitor lots**).
- A Visitor/Daily parking:
- One Day Pass- $2.00
- Five Day Pass- $10.00
Bellevue College issues citations to ensure an open, safe and accessible learning and working environment. The fine schedule is determined in accordance with regional standards and to assure compliance.
Wondering where you can park? Refer to the Main Campus Parking Map.
Parking permits are required in all parking lots 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Student Parking Fees:
|Quarterly Student Permit Types||Price per Quarter|
|Quarterly Everyday Permit||$65|
|Quarterly Everyday Discount Lot Permit||$40|
|Quarterly 2-Day (M/W or T/TH) Permit||$35|
|Quarterly Motorcycle Permit||$35|
Employee Parking Fees
|Employee Permit Type||Price per quarter|
|WPEA Classified Employee Permit||$15|
|Exempt (Non-Faculty) and WFSE Classified Employee Permit||$65*|
|Faculty Employee Parking Permit||$30|
While employee permits are to be purchased annually; a permit may be returned to the Parking Office before the second pay period during quarters not in use to be held by the Parking Manager until the employee returns to campus. The Parking Manager will contact Payroll to prevent the employee from being charged for that quarter. Please contact the Parking Manager for details (425-564-2516).
Valid Parking Permits:
Students: If your permit does not match one of the images below it is invalid.
Student Everyday/2-Day Pass (valid during Spring Quarter 2022 only)
Employees: If your permit does not match the image below it is invalid
Employee parking permit (valid during 2021-22 fiscal year: July 1st, 2022 – June 30th, 2023)
To request a refund, please use this online refund form.
You MUST physically return your actual sticker permit to the Public Safety Office (B132) BEFORE your refund can be issued.
Visitors & Daily Parking
Try sharing your ride, taking the bus, or biking to campus!
If you usually drive your car or are looking for alternatives, you can consider taking the bus, biking, or carpooling a few days a week or all the time. It’s easy to do, and BC offers great programs and discounts!
- Free Transportation Assistance: One-on-one trip planning.
- Student and Employee Subsidized Bus Pass: Double your transit money with a Bellevue College ORCA card. Use on light rail and other transit systems too!
- Carpool Reserved Parking: If 3 or more BC students ride together, you can apply to park in reserved parking.
- Bike to BC: Bring your own or rent a bike, get free access to showers and lockers, or use the Fix-It Station. Check out area bicycle maps to find your way and parking locations when you arrive.
Visitor Parking Passes Available in Lots 12 & 16, 5th floor Parking Garage, Public Safety
Please remember that all visitors must purchase a parking pass from one of the parking stations and place it upright on the dashboard of their car. Visitor Passes may be used in any Student or General Parking Lot, except in reserved spaces otherwise marked.
Parking Meters CANNOT Make Change!
Please use a card or exact change. Notes are not considered a valid replacement for a parking pass and you will be ticketed. If you experience any problems with any parking station call the Public Safety Parking Office: 425-564-2516
Last Updated June 24, 2022