Welcome to Bellevue College Department of Public Safety.
We are dedicated to providing you with the most up to date information you need to keep you and our community safe on campus.
If you are in immediate danger or are experiencing or witnessing an emergency please:
DIAL 911 IMMEDIATELY
If you would like to speak to, or need assistance from, a Bellevue College Public Safety Officer Please Call:
For general questions, comments or concerns:
Email the Public Safety Office PublicSafety@bellevuecollege.edu
or to leave feedback for the Public Safety Team:
Please read our page on school shut down procedures in the event of Inclement Weather.
Keep up to date with the latest Public Safety News and Information
Pay a Citation, purchase a pass, find out where to park- Get all your parking questions answered.
If you are locked out of your car, you have a dead battery and need assistance please call us. We can help.
Have you found something that doesn’t seem to have an owner? Have you lost something and need to get it back? Here’s what you need to do.
Safety escorts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays.
- Report safety hazards, unsafe lighting, and defective equipment to Public Safety.
- Park in an area that will be well-lit after dark. Call 425-466-9365 for a safety escort to walk you to your car, residence hall (Coming soon!) or campus building at night.
- Leave nothing visible in your car, even if it is of no value.
- Do NOT leave wallets, purses, backpacks and other valuables unattended on campus, even inside your office.
- Keep your doors locked at home and in your car.
- At home, develop a relationship with neighbors that will encourage regularly checking on one another.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Know where you are. Know where you are going and what to expect.
- Trust your instinct – if you feel uncomfortable in a situation or place, LEAVE!
- Avoid walking alone and let people know where you are going.
- Plan your walking trips in advance and choose a safe, well-lit, and populated route.
- Remember that most crimes occur in response to opportunities.
|Public Safety Director||Ross Villegasemail@example.com||425-564-5710
|Public Safety Assistant Director||Anthony Manahanfirstname.lastname@example.org||425-564-2352|
|Public Safety Administrative Assistant||Tahn Haemail@example.com||425-564-3310
|Parking Enforcement Lead||Nataliya Perelomovafirstname.lastname@example.org||425-564-2516|
|Emergency Operations Coordinator||Jared Woods|
Closed: 10:00 PM – 06:00 AM Mon-Sun, and Holidays
D171 Office Hours
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Except for Holidays and Closures)