Welcome to Bellevue College Department of Public Safety
We are dedicated to providing you with the most up to date information you need to keep you and our community safe on campus.
If you are in immediate danger or are experiencing or witnessing an emergency please:
DIAL 911 IMMEDIATELY
Public Safety is now located in B132
If you would like to speak to, or need assistance from, a Bellevue College Public Safety Officer after hours Please Call:
Please read our page on school shut down procedures in the event of Inclement Weather.
- Report safety hazards, unsafe lighting, and defective equipment to Public Safety.
- Park in an area that will be well-lit after dark. Call 425-466-9365 for a safety escort to walk you to your car, residence hall (Coming soon!) or campus building at night.
- Leave nothing visible in your car, even if it is of no value.
- Do NOT leave wallets, purses, backpacks and other valuables unattended on campus, even inside your office.
- Keep your doors locked at home and in your car.
- At home, develop a relationship with neighbors that will encourage regularly checking on one another.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Know where you are. Know where you are going and what to expect.
- Trust your instinct – if you feel uncomfortable in a situation or place, LEAVE!
- Avoid walking alone and let people know where you are going.
- Plan your walking trips in advance and choose a safe, well-lit, and populated route.
- Remember that most crimes occur in response to opportunities.
|Public Safety Director||Ross Villegasemail@example.com||425-564-5710
|Public Safety Assistant Director||Anthony Manahanfirstname.lastname@example.org||425-564-2352|
|Public Safety Administrative Assistant||Tahn Haemail@example.com||425-564-3310
|Parking Enforcement Lead||Nataliya Perelomovafirstname.lastname@example.org||425-564-2516|
|Emergency Operations Coordinator||Jared Woods|
Note: If you need to contact the Department of Public Safety after 5:00 p.m. and on weekends, a direct line to an officer can be obtained from any emergency phone on campus or by dialing 425-466-9365. If you use the yellow telephone box, press the red button and the call will be automatically connected to an officer in the field.
Closed: 10:00 PM – 06:00 AM Mon-Sun, and Holidays
B132 Office Hours
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.(Except for Holidays and Closures)