Public Safety is your resource providing personal safety, security, crime prevention, preliminary investigations, and other services to the campus community 24/7.
Our staff is trained in:
- non-violent crisis intervention skills to avoid and defuse most confrontational situations
- basic CPR and emergency response for major incidents
The BC Public Safety Department acts as the first responder for all criminal incidents, provides general patrol of campus facilities and property, investigates collisions, manages traffic safety and parking enforcement, coordinate emergency preparedness planning, and provides crime prevention programs.
How You Can Help:
- Familiarize yourself and your team with the safety equipment and exits in your department
- Understand when to call 911 and when to notify Public Safety
- Discover the different services provided by Public Safety and help your team members utilize them as needed
- Learn your role in an emergency and what to do for your department in different emergency scenarios
- Gather information and report concerns to the appropriate campus authorities.
Public Safety Programs
Public Safety Department Contact Information
|Public Safety Director
|Public Safety Assistant Director
|Emergency Operations Manager
|Public Safety Administrative Assistant
|Parking Enforcement Lead
|Public Safety Program Coordinator
Last Updated February 14, 2024