Please explore the Academic Advising web site and view all information that is available to you to develop your educational plan. Academic Advising can help with:
- Providing you with general academic advising
- Explaining transfer degree requirements
- Creating a detailed educational plan
- Referring you to a faculty advisor once ready for ongoing major specific information
Not sure who your advisor is? Find your advisor
Academic Advising is open for in-person service. They offer in-person, drop-in advising on Fridays between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Last session at 4 p.m.; no sessions 12-1p.m.) in the U-building.
Syllabi are available to current Bellevue College students, faculty, and staff online. If you are a former student, you can request a syllabus below.
Syllabi are stored for approximately six academic years although not all syllabi may be available as we recently change storage systems.Request Syllabus
DISCLAIMER: The contents on this website may become out of date and are subject to change without notice. This syllabi content is not meant to replace the BC Credit Class Schedule.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any questions regarding your class, for example, grade received, instructor issues, unfair work assignments, do the following in order: FIRST SPEAK TO:
- The instructor of the class
- The Department Chair
- The Division Dean
Please disregard the calendar in the 2018-2019 student handbook. Please refer to the Bellevue College Academic Calendar for office closures, holidays, registration deadlines etc.
- Student Procedures and Expectations [PDF] (revised 7/24/2019)
- Arts & Humanities Commitment to Student Growth and Development [PDF]
- Student Conduct Code of Bellevue College
⇒ Student Resource List pdf file ⇐
** Our GE program disclosures can be found at: http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/legal-information/public-disclosure/#gainful-employment-information
Last Updated July 11, 2022