Get Started at Bellevue College (BC)
Thank you for considering BC to help you reach your career, academic, and personal goals. Getting connected is easy: simply follow these steps to Apply, Assess, and Enroll.
Getting connected is easy. Just follow these three simple steps.
You can apply for admission at any time for Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer Quarter. Use the Academic Calendar to view the suggested deadline for quarter you plan to start.
Apply for Admission
- Start Your Application
- After you submit the application, the college sends you an email that includes:
- Your ctcLink Student ID number
- Information about the next steps needed to enroll for classes
Set Up Your NetID and Email
- After you receive your ID number, set up your NetID and create a BC Email
- Your NetID is like a key needed to access Canvas (online class system), email, computer labs, forms, and processes required by the college
Most students must complete the placement process. Don’t worry! You may not need to take a test. You can choose from many ways to get your placement.
Get Your English and Math Placement
- Go to the English and Math Placement website to see your options and to get more information
- Your placement helps you and your academic advisor decide which classes you can take, and
- Helps you identify the classes you need to reach your academic, career, and personal goals
Our New Student Orientation (NSO) gives you information about BC, including support services available to help you. All new to BC students must attend NSO.
Completing NSO helps you:
- Find a career or education pathway based on your interests
- Find campus support services
- Learn how to search for classes and enroll
- Learn how and when to pay for classes
- Understand the rules, and processes that make BC a safe, creative, and positive learning community
Need More Help?
If you need help with the admission process, our Welcome Center admission advisors can assist.
Our advisors can also answer questions about the many programs BC offers and introduce you to our BC Pathways.
If you’re a new Running Start student, you should contact Running Start directly.