Academic Advising is serving students remotely during this time. All appointments are being held over the phone or via online video conferencing using Microsoft Teams.
Due to the COVID-19 health crisis and mandated staff reductions in hours, the office is currently experiencing a critical backlog in nearly all areas of work. This includes responding to phone calls, tickets, and emails. Please be patient as we work to address your question or need as quickly as possible. We ask that you do not submit a duplicate ticket within the same week if you have not yet heard back.
Submit an online ticket* or call 425-564-2212 to ask an advising question or schedule an appointment.
*Please include the following information in your ticket if you are requesting an appointment:
- Your Student ID# (SID)
- Your program of study. If you want to transfer to a university after Bellevue College, what is your major?
- Your availability for scheduling (Mon-Fri)
- Your BC email
- The number we should call to reach you and your preference for phone or video appointment.
- Your personal pronouns (ex. She/her/hers, They/them/theirs, He/him/His, etc.) Check out this article for further information
- Any specific questions you have for the advisor