Welcome to Bellevue College’s Academic Advising
We offer advising to current and returning Bellevue College students who are earning Associate’s and professional/technical degrees and certificates. We aim to support you and your unique needs by helping you develop plans to achieve your educational, career, and life goals.
Our Academic Advisors Can Help You:
- understand course requirements,
- plan your path to program/degree completion,
- successfully transfer to a four-year college or university,
- understand the graduation process, and
- answer other related academic questions.
Unsure what degree or certification program you want to pursue? Attend a group session or check out Bellevue College’s Center for Career Connections to help you determine your unique strengths, interests and career goals. You can also explore the degrees and certificates that are offered here.
Transferring (or returning) to Bellevue College? For help with getting credits transferred (including AP/IB courses), check out the Transfer Enrollment page or contact the Evaluations Office at (425) 564-2222 or email@example.com. We’ll be able to help after we know exactly which classes you still need to take!
Online student taking eLearning courses? Contact the eLearning department for advising.
Seeking a bachelor’s degree from Bellevue College? Contact the chair or program manager for your program of interest. They’ll be able to advise you and give you specific information about the degree and its requirements.
How to Get Advising
- Check out our method to Plan Your Classes as well as our FAQs to see which of your questions have already been answered there.
- Attend a Group Advising Session to learn about general educational planning and specific areas of study.
- Find your academic advisor
- Know your student identification (SID) number or look it up here.
- Call our office at (425) 564-2212 or drop by the 2nd floor of the B building above Student Central during office hours (listed below) to learn more about our advising services.
- Review information related to Family Educational Rights and Privacy (FERPA) prior to your meeting, especially if you’re planning on bringing a family member with you. If you wish to give permission for another person or agency to access to your records, you may complete a Student Information Release Authorization form
Unfortunately, we’re NOT equipped at this time to make appointments online or via email.
Students are welcome to come to our office during the first week of the quarter. At these times, we only do drop-ins to answer quick questions.
Throughout the quarter, some advisors offer limited drop-in advising on a first-come, first-served basis. Inquire with our office about this option.
We value the time that we spend advising students like you, and we ask that you value our time as well.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment for any reason, please call our office as soon as possible.
Summer Office Hours:
- Monday, 8am-5pm
- Tuesday, 8am-5pm
- Wednesday, 8am-6pm
- Thursday, 10am-5pm
- Friday, 8am-12pm
First week of quarter Office Hours (July 2-6)
- Monday 7/2: 7:30 am – 6 pm
- Tuesday 7/3: 7:30 am – 6 pm
- Wednesday 7/4: CLOSED
- Thursday 7/5: 7:30 am – 6 pm
- Friday 7/6: 8 am – 12 pm