Academically Dismissed Students:
- Submit the Academic Dismissal Appeal form if you have been academically dismissed.
The counselors at Bellevue College are eager to assist you in achieving your educational goals. If you are on academic probation student and have questions about the process or have lost your letter or next step form, please see below. If you are a new probationary student and want to schedule an appointment with a counselor please contact the Counseling Center’s Administrative Assistant Pavy Thao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Probation Notice
- Academic Success Plan and Agreement – to be filled out with your counselor during your appointment.
All records pertaining to your counseling experience are confidential and are not part of your academic record. Any information disclosed by you to your counselor is confidential and may not be revealed to anyone outside of the BC Counseling Center without your written permission (See Release of Information document below). If you are engaging in personal counseling you will first sign the BC Informed Consent explaining our services, confidentiality, and the limits to confidentiality. Both forms are available below for you to review before your appointment.
- Student Success and Counseling Intake form
- Informed Consent for Counseling Services
- Release of Information
***If you would like to forward your BC email to your personal email account please click here for instructions.***