Each quarter, the counseling faculty teach Human Development courses. These courses range from 2-3 units (credits) and are offered in a various of formats: online or in-person weekend.
- We offer a variety of classes including:
- HD 101 – Healthy Self-Esteem
- HD 110 – Stress Management
- HD 120 – Learning Strategies for Student Success
- HD 125 – Motivation and Empowerment
- HD 131 – Understanding Personal Relationships
- HD 140 – U.S. Race Relations
- HD 157 – Assertive Communication
- HD 173 – Career Exploration
If you are interested in taking a Human Development course, please check out the BC course schedule.
HD 199 Individual Studies in Human Development (HD) covers directed readings, special projects, and independent study by an individual student. Prior to pursuing a HD Independent Study, check the Bellevue College Class Schedule for a full listing of HD courses. Most HD classes are 2-3 units (credits) and are offered in a variety of formats: […]
Last Updated January 14, 2022