Accepted students must meet all immunization requirements. Upon acceptance into the program students will be required to submit copies of their immunization records. The information below only provides an overview.
For more detailed information, check the Clinical Placement Northwest Collaborative Student/Faculty Clinical Passport
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap)
- Vaccine within the past 10 yrs.
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Two doses of MMR vaccine at appropriate intervals or positive MMR titer results
- Hepatitis B
- Series of 3 Hep B vaccines completed at appropriate time intervals plus a positive post Hep B titer result or signed declination
Note: Choosing not to get Hepatitis B vaccination, may impact our ability to assign you to clinical sites. The waiver option is not appropriate for some programs.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Two doses of Varicella vaccine at appropriate intervals or positive varicella titer result
- TB Skin Test (also called PPD test) 2-step method with negative result and 00 mm induration
If PPD is positive negative chest x-ray results and clearance from your physician is required or a negative QuantiFERON blood test.