Accepted students must meet all immunization requirements. Upon acceptance into the program students will be required to submit copies of their immunization records. The information below only provides an overview.
For more detailed information, check the 2021-22-CPNW Clinical Passport
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap)
- Vaccine within the past 10 yrs.
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Two doses of MMR vaccine at appropriate intervals or positive MMR titer results
- Hepatitis B
- Series of 3 Hep B vaccines completed at appropriate time intervals plus a positive post Hep B titer result
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Two doses of Varicella vaccine at appropriate intervals or positive varicella titer result
- TB Skin Test (also called PPD test) 2-step method with negative result and 00 mm induration or negative QuantiFERON blood test.
If PPD is positive, a negative chest x-ray result and clearance from your physician is required or a negative QuantiFERON blood test.
- Influenza Vaccine at the start of each flu season while in the program.
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Provide proof of vaccination per CDC and Washington State guideline for healthcare workers. Proof to include vaccine manufacturer administration date per dose and/or booster.
Last Updated April 14, 2022