December 1 – February 28
If you are a first time BC student or a previous BC student who is returning to the college after four or more quarters, you must apply to the college first – see Step 1. For current BC students, skip Step 1 and start at Step 2.
Application period opens Dec. 1, 2015 and closes Feb. 28, 2016.
Step 1: Apply to Bellevue College for General Admission
Complete step 1 at least two weeks prior to February 28th deadline date. Processing time is 5-10 business days. If you have questions or concerns regarding the processing time – please call (425) 564-2316.
- Go to http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/admissions/apply/
- Pay the $34.00 college general admission fee.
- Once you get your Student ID# you can proceed to Step 2. Take Note: processing time is 5-10 business days.
Step 2: Pay the Radiation Therapy Program Application Fee
- Go to registration Login at: https://www.ctc.edu/~bellevue/webreg/waci221.html
- Under select the quarter:
- choose Winter 2016
- Register using the Item#: APPK
- Pay the $40.00 (non-refundable) Radiation Therapy Program application fee.
- Print a copy of your receipt before logging out. This receipt needs to be included with your program application packet. Application will not be processed without this receipt.
Step 3: Fill out the Radiation Therapy Program Application Form
- Download the program application form – Radiation Therapy Application Form 2016 [PDF File]
- Application form can be filled out electronically. Fill out, save, and print. No handwritten forms please.
- Sign and date the printed copy to submit with your application packet on or before February 28, 2016. Signature must be original – electronic signatures are not accepted.
Step 4: Prepare your Application Packet for Submission.
- Review the Application Instruction/Checklist 2016 to make sure you completed everything.
- Your application packet must include the following:
- Completed, signed, and dated Radiation Therapy program application form.
- Copy of your $40.00 program application fee receipt.
- Copy of transcript(s) from each college that you have attended for the prerequisite courses. Each transcript must be from a regionally accredited college.
- Personal Statement (required for first time applicants only). Refer to checklist/instruction sheet for details.
- Re-applicant Statement (required for re-applicants only). A re-applicant is an individual who applied to the program last year with a complete application but was not admitted to the program. Refer to checklist/instruction sheet for details.
- Hospital Observation Form – refer to checklist/instruction sheet for details.
Step 5: Submit your Application Packet
Mail or hand-deliver your transcripts and other required documents on or before the deadline date February 28, 2016 to:
Radiation Therapy Program, Bldg. T, Room T-208
3000 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007-6484
All application packets must be received by the deadline date. Mailed application packets must be postmarked by February 28, 2016. Please refer to the checklist/instruction sheet for information on drop off hours and campus closures. If you have questions please contact our program office at (425) 564-2316.
Applying for Additional Programs
Some students apply for more than one program within Radiation & Imaging Sciences. For instance, you might want to apply for both the Radiation Therapy and Radiologic Technology programs. If you would like to do this, please note that you will need to complete an application and pay an application fee for each program.
You should also know that each program has unique requirements, procedures, and application periods/deadlines. It’s your responsibility make sure that your application is complete and submitted before each deadline.
You can learn more about related imaging programs by visiting their websites.