Bellevue College is committed to supporting our military veterans and their family members. Our Veterans Services Office is here to make sure you are receiving all of the education benefits you may be eligible for. Also, be sure to go through our “Getting Started” steps, to complete your registration with the Veterans Services Office and to ensure all necessary documentation is submitted.
The VA offers a number of different education benefits, not only to our veterans, but in some cases to their family members as well! For information on the different benefits available, please review the links below.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® (veterans and dependents)
- Dependents Educational Assistance (dependents)
- Veteran Readiness and Employment (veterans with a disability rating with the VA)
- Montgomery GI Bill® – Active Duty / Selected Reserve (veterans)
You must certify your VA education benefits each quarter!
Bellevue College Benefits
- 25% Tuition Discount
- Tuition Waiver (RCW 28B.15.621) – Spouses and children of veterans who have a 100% disability rating, service-connected cause of death, or are POW/MIA, may qualify for a 100% tuition waiver
- Priority Registration
- Gym Access (veterans only at this time)
- Extensions on Payment Deadlines
- Financial Aid & Enrollment Assistance
- Certificate of Eligibility for VA Education Benefits
- DD214 or other separation paperwork
- Joint Services Transcripts
- Community College of the Air Force transcripts (CCAF)
- Evaluation Request for college transcripts
- Evaluation Request for military transcripts
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill
Last Updated May 27, 2021