Please note: During Summer Quarter, rentals are by appointment only. Please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment before submitting a gear rental request.
The rental fee for outdoor travel equipment is $5 per item for a weekend.
- Tents (multiple sizes)
- Down sleeping bags with pads
- Internal frame backpacks
- Snowshoes (sized to accommodate all users)
- Bear canisters for food storage — strongly recommended for high-use wilderness areas and required in National Forest areas
- Individual-use camp stoves
How to rent gear
Step 1: Submit an online rental request
You’ll be sent an email confirming your request.
Step 2: Print your confirmation email
Step 3: Visit the Wellness Center in G114.
Gear Rental Hours
- Regular Academic Quarters (Fall – Spring): Mon. 2:30 – 5 PM & Thurs. 1 – 4 PM
- Summer Quarter: By appointment only – email firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting your gear rental request
Bring your printed copy of the confirmation email to retrieve your rentals!* Stop by to complete paperwork, get fitted for your gear and get help with your adventure trip plans.
*Faculty and staff need to visit Student Central first to make payment.
Return your rentals the next day the Wellness Center office is Open — (for example, rent on a Thursday, return the following Tuesday.)
Last Updated July 21, 2023